The adventure of the Mancuso family began in the immediate post-war period, when Mr. Michele Mancuso, already a trader and carrier of fruit and vegetable products from the agro nocerino towards Cilento, replaced the old horse-drawn carriage with a transport vehicle abandoned by the Germans. during the retreat. The first official trace of the Company is dated 1950 with the establishment of the individual company MANCUSO MICHELE at no. 65446 of the then Company register.
The sons Matteo, Antonio and Gaetano in 1958 will give life to the Company that over the years, and with the generational shift, will evolve from a national transport operator to a logistics operator with a constant look at the intra-European markets vertical integration, implementation of new technologies, continuous staff training and investment planning in process innovation and fleet modernization. All this has led the company to become a fundamental, reliable and qualified partner for all companies operating in the food production sector.